Following Season Suggestion PHIL READ

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Jun 30, 2018
Hey so i had an idea. After this season ends, there will be a smaller shorter season lasting 1 month before the next map is released. Basically, I think these overpowered ces are ruining the game. PvP is now literally no fun at all, and I find that as compared to OG Timeless, I now never try to pvp because of the disadvantages. Now, a set of protection 4/elder gear that sometimes is a pain for even nonranks to get you can get One shot in. I propose that all serious pvp advantage ces are removed, and that only ces such as WhisperOfWind, Cloudwalking, Kill Reward, Etc are kept. This would make the server a more pvp friendly one, and more about skill rather than what you are wearing. I think this should be tested as a sort of "trial" to see how it goes in the shortened monthlong season, and if it does well, it is imputted into the new map the following season, if not, the current ces are kept as they are. Maybe, make a discord poll on this that lasts a week or so to get a public opiinion on if people would like to try it out, but my idea makes the server less "p2w" and lets noobies still have a shot against the pros. Thanks for reading.

Sep 6, 2018
Germany
I as the CE Swordmaster have to agree with you on that, Im almost playing every single time in warzone with CE, I just feel way too op. It does ruin the ingame expierence and allows people to kill people faster than they can hit you.

I literally twoshot people in normal Elder Gear.
They would have to be all CE so they would be able to stand a chance.

I think your Idea would pretty much change the Ingame Experience ALOT, because as you know CE = less PvP because you can kill the enemy EVEN faster. We need more PvP on the server something like a KOTH like in Season 3 maybe?

But otherwise I agree with your Idea on making it a better pvp-experience.

Aug 11, 2018
835MC i agree with you. After every season they should take the one month break between seasons. They could call this the Pre-Season Feature Testing realm. Players could join and test out the products.... But the players would need perms for the first week so they could help the devs.... I think if you help with ideas during this time you should get a tag called FEATURE TESTER. This would make more people wanna join and test the new features. As for the CES that could effect PVP, I personally like the CE's but they are too overpowered. I think before the season ends we should get a huge CE's Power Removal. This would make those big enchants like Suncrest do less damage in the sun and stuff like that. They would not be as an advantage as before. PvP is one of the main aspects of a Factions server and if all the things i stated are done with consideration the server could see a huge increase in daily players, because people would like to get on just to pvp and raid. I metioned raiding because it can sometimes involve PvP. There are some changes that need to be made!

Dec 31, 2018
+1 I agree completely. Timeless was much more fun when there were only a few custom enchants and marshmallow was the best you could get.