New suggestion.

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
May 6, 2018
Hello fellow players of Timeless Reborn.
I am here to suggest a new idea that some old players like myself may really enjoy.

After all the drama that has gone on on the Timeless-Reborn server, i feel it is time for a fresh start. As many of you more OG players may know, back last summer there was the old space ship map. I actually really enjoyed that map, and i felt that if you guys brought back the old feel to timeless, it would be much better. here's the catch, i am willing to give my 100% time and effort into this project to make it the best it can possibly be. I have very vast knowledge in the old timeless and will work my tail of to make sure it is perfect. I have played TimelessPvP since 2013 so i know most of the features of the old OG timeless. I feel this can be a great step forward, and give you guys a little more advertising. I will make sure to go in-depth with every single little detail to make sure the server is absolutely flawless for the best player experience. I really hope you guys can consider this idea and maybe have me hop on and help you guys with some remodeling.

BE SURE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS!

Best regards,
intrepid17.

Isabella

Wumbology Expert
Staff member
Owner
CheatCode Staff
Mar 30, 2018
Arizona
www.cheatcodegames.net
Hi,

Typically we have a poll at the beginning of each season for players to have a chance at voting for a realm they prefer. We'll definitely add that option for season 8 :)
Thank you for the suggestion!