Important Season Three

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Staff Member
Staff member
Owner
Mar 30, 2018
United Kingdom
Hey!

With constant requests for a new season of the server, we're excited to announce a few new things and updates, along with Season Three!

Custom Enchants
Before we talk about Season Three, we've now compiled a list of custom enchants that can be seen here - and we're working hard to patch any broken/dodgy custom enchants, already having deployed about 15-20 CE fixes. See these coming out over the next few days, along with the August Event.

So,

Season Three
We've decided to switch things up a bit, we're no longer going to use the Armageddon Realm that many of you are used to. We're going to go for the Futuristic realm, with heaps of cool futuristic-y things attached with this theme.

I'm not exactly sure at this time what will be included with the futuristic-y stuff, but we're doing a few unique things, custom items, and cool stuff like that.

WHAT GETS TRANSFERED

The following will be transferred between Season 1/2 and 3
  • Ranks
  • Recurring Kits
  • Player Starter Kit
  • Any chat tag you have
The following will not be transferred between Season 1/2 and 3
  • Money
  • Engrams
  • Banknotes
  • EXP
  • Inventory
  • TimeVaults
  • Factions

WHEN WILL SEASON THREE LAUNCH
If all goes to plan, we're planning on launching Season Three on Saturday 1st September 2018 at:
  • 7PM British Summer Time
  • 8PM Central European Time
  • 1PM Central Time (US)
  • 2PM Eastern Time
  • 11AM Mountain Standard Time
Should you have any questions regarding payments or transactions, email us confidentially at [email protected]
If you have any other questions, you can email us or comment down below for season 3!

Thanks so much for an amazing S1/S2, and we hope you'll enjoy Season 3 as much as we are excited to release it.
- Management

Nevai

Private
Aug 6, 2018
Is there gonna be ice realm back by any chance in the upcoming season or just futuristic realm for the full server?

Sep 4, 2018
hi I was on the first server off this game, I had elder rank my Minecraft name is dylan325, it would be amazing to get my rank back, u can check the data base etc, I would like to have my rank back on the new server because I have been waiting so long for this server to come back

Isabella

Wumbology Expert
Staff member
Owner
CheatCode Staff
Mar 30, 2018
Arizona
www.cheatcodegames.net
hi I was on the first server off this game, I had elder rank my Minecraft name is dylan325, it would be amazing to get my rank back, u can check the data base etc, I would like to have my rank back on the new server because I have been waiting so long for this server to come back
Hi,
Due to us being a remake, along with different owners as well, we sadly can not offer rank transfers. We rely on these donations to keep our server up and running, and if we were to provide these transfers, we wouldn't be able to host this remake. However, we do have similar ranks such the ones from the OG Timeless for a much lower price. Click here to view them. Be sure to join our Discord Server to get notified for when we activate a sale, giveaway, and updates in general. Very sorry for the money lost from the 2014-2016 era though. We do hope to see you around

Sep 4, 2018
well I can't except that my friend, I spent a lot of money on this game, how about instead of giving me the max rank, that it should be on this server, to give me the second highest because I spent all my money on this game, this was my birthday money and the only money I ever get, and I willingly spent it on that great server that I would play 24/7 so it would be great for that rank, this was a very unfair moment, because within like weeks after I bought it, the servers shut down and I couldn't use the rank at all.

Isabella

Wumbology Expert
Staff member
Owner
CheatCode Staff
Mar 30, 2018
Arizona
www.cheatcodegames.net
well I can't except that my friend, I spent a lot of money on this game, how about instead of giving me the max rank, that it should be on this server, to give me the second highest because I spent all my money on this game, this was my birthday money and the only money I ever get, and I willingly spent it on that great server that I would play 24/7 so it would be great for that rank, this was a very unfair moment, because within like weeks after I bought it, the servers shut down and I couldn't use the rank at all.
HI,
We can not offer any ranks given to those who spent during the OG era under any circumstances. We're sorry but please be sure to read the terms and conditions when purchasing an item, or rank in this case, from any platform, as it does state whether or not what happens when something such as a shut down happens. I've personally spent hundreds on servers that have been shut down recently. It sucks, but it does happen. Again, we're sorry. Hope to see you around.

-Closing thread to prevent further arguments. Please take to the other section threads to report Season 3 issues.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.