Sorry and a new approach

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Phil

Staff Member
Staff member
Owner
Mar 30, 2018
United Kingdom
Hi guys! It’s been a while since I’ve done a forum announcement. I’m doing this post mainly as an apology to all of you and Isabella.
I’ve been not focusing as much time as I should be on our servers – Timeless and Titan Reborn. I’m truly sorry for this and it’s nothing that you should expect or accept from me. I’m going to change this, and I’m working hard to try to promote and fix as much stuff as I can with this upcoming weekend.
I have been focusing on a sideproject we are doing way too much when we had main projects we had to focus on, and this isn’t fair to you guys.
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again – I’m so grateful for everything that you all have done for us, and your support and activity has been nothing short of amazing. I’m hoping this forum post can clear up any frequently asked questions or issues players may have.
If I haven’t covered anything, shoot me a DM on Discord or reply here and I’ll get back to you with an answer to it.

What’s going on with Rubix?
Rubix is developed by a third party, and for some reason when we have over a certain amount of players online it completely stops working, and it doesn’t seem to work at all when we use Exotic and similar engrams. I’ve been contacting the plugin developers constantly for the last week and a half trying to get this fixed, and we’ll deploy fixes as soon as we can get it tested and working.

What was the downtime yesterday(4th July)
We upgraded our servers yesterday to a new, premium OVH server which caused some complications regarding account security and integrity when authenticating with Mojang. Your security is our biggest concern, and we cannot keep our server open when your security is at risk of being compromised.

Duels
Isabella – the other owner of our servers, has done a fantastic job at adding arenas for duels and faction wars. I’ve slacked on my side in terms of where I should be working, and haven’t added them onto the server yet. I’ll try to get these up and running this weekend, with wagering and intense combat.

Potion Shop
I should have fixed this long ago. It’s something I’m focusing on with other shop exploits now along with the other things on this forum post. I’m investigating how to add custom potions too, while this proves to be a challenge, we should be taking challenges and pushing ourselves for all of our players.

Command Cooldowns
Command cooldowns are being a bit glitchy, especially for /smite – I’m planning on deploying a fix today or tomorrow to resolve this issue (It’s an issue with the automatic scheduling system).

Shields
I’ve fixed shields in admin keys, this was an issue on my side for not properly reading a documentation.

/wild
I’m looking into why /wild works in combat – there’s an issue with the way the plugin runs the command that makes it circumvent the filters I have in place. Working on it

UI & Additional Changes
I’m updating the following:
  • DM colours, making them easier to read
  • Shop menus, some are broken
  • Staff are getting much more training on how to situation
  • Reforming staff structure and amount of staff we have

I’m so so so sorry for all of this, and for the fact I even had to make this post, but it’s something that I needed to share, and something you deserve to see put in action.

I’m also going to take this opportunity to thank Isabella for everything she’s done on Timeless – she’s been a good owner in the way I haven’t, she puts in so much more energy, enthusiasm and time into Timeless than I do, and the difference shouldn’t be as big as it is.

Thanks so much for reading, if you have any questions, please do let me know!

835MC

Captain
Jun 30, 2018
You mention " I’m investigating how to add custom potions too,". If these are mcmmo potions, please don't add them into potion shop, because they should only be accessable to those who actually spent time brewing to get alchemy up in order to make these. Thnx